9976 Engine Oil Treatment
Engine Oil Treatment is a modern, high-performance additive for viscosity stabilization of motor oils. It reduces oil consumption via piston rings and valve guides in petrol and diesel engines. It prevents blue smoke and oil mist and protects the viscosity drop down of the engine oil. Increases the compression and reduces engine noise on hydraulic tappets. It provides extra protection for high wear engines, extends the lifetime of catalytic converters. Engine oil additive for engines with wear symptoms.
- Restores oil pressure
- Increases the viscosity index of lubricating oils
- Reduces excessive oil consumption and exhaust smoke caused by oil consumption
- Reduces engine noises
- Strengthens the oil film at high temperatures
- Improves engine reliability & performance by restoring the compression
- Protects against corrosion, oxidation, rust and wear
- Compatible with all mineral and synthetic oils
- Does not harm catalytic converters or Diesel Particle Filters
- The can content is sufficient for up to 6L engine oil.
- Recommended for all petrol and diesel engines of vehicles and stationary equipment with high oil consumption, low oil pressure and low compression and engines producing noise caused by wear. Especially effective in older engines.
- After adding to the engine oil, warm up the engine by running in idle.
- The addition can be made at any time.
300 ML CAN – REF. 9976