9999 Ultimax Professional Fuel System Cleaner
is a professional product of the latest generation that restores the performance of all gasoline engines to the, original set up parameters due to a innovative 2-step cleaning process. Represents a full alternative to professional cleaning of injectors, regenerates the injection system, as well as the fuel delivery components.
COMPONENT 999/1 - Fuel System Cleaner is cleanes and prepares the injection system by highly effective additives with unequaled effectiveness. It eliminates deposits in the entire fuel system such as e.g. tank, pipes, fuel pump, intake valves and injectors. It regenerates the injection system, as well as the fuel delivery components. Restores the performance of the engine close to its original state.
COMPONENT 999/2 - Catalytic System Cleaner oxidizes the carbon deposits with an active, oxygen-rich, polar solvent. They effectively and deeply clean the intake valves, combustion chambers, Piston tops, Cylinder head, compressor and catalyst from carbon and soot deposits.
- Trouble-free functioning of the catalytic system
- Improved engine reliability
- Reduction of smoke and CO2 emissions
- Optimization of engine performance
- Smoother engine running
- Fuel savings
- Improved compression of the engine
- Increased power and torque of the engine
|Fig. 1 Injector flow rate before/ after cleaning||Fig. 2 Deposit thickness before/ after cleaning|
- Actively cleans injectors and valves
- Immediate results
- Smooth engine operation, reduces noise and vibration
- Binds excess water in the fuel system - protection against corrosion
- Improves emissions - Reduces CO2 and NOx emissions
- Lubricates injection system and pumps
- Protects the intake system and EGR-valve from deposits
- Restores the proper functioning of the turbo compressor
- Higher octane number
- Applicable with all catalytic converters and exhaust gas after-treatment systems
|Fig. 3 shows dirty vs. cleaned injector||Fig. 4 shows dirty vs. cleaned valve|
- Suitable for all gasoline engines, even for gasoline engines of the latest generation with direct injection
- Can be used for both prevention and acute problem-solving
- It is recommended to use Fuel Injection Cleaner at each service interval
- Can be used for acute problem solving in case of high fuel consumption or engine malfunction
- Add component 9999/1 and 999/2 to the tank before refuling ~45L. Drive the vehicle at high load and high revs (>4000 rpm) for at least 15min every time you drive.
2 x 300ML can - REF. 9999